Some Fun Facts (besides snowfall)
- 15 Income taxes due (most years it is due on the 15th)
- 18 Patriot's Day Third Monday
- 22 Earth Day (U.S.)
- 22 Passover begins at sundown, lasts 8 days.
- 27 Administrative Professionals Day formerly "Secretaries Day"
- 28 Take Your Daughter to Work Day 4th Thursday
- 29 Arbor Day always the last Friday in April
Some Regional News Updates
1 Pymatuning State Park, the largest In Pennsylvania has many activities and opportunities for thousands of people, The dam is currently being re-constructed and there are other improvements being made at the Park. Read more at Pymatuning.
2. The maple sap run, the First Harvest, was short a sweet this year for the region's maple syrup producers because of the unusual warm weather in Feb. and March. The regional Northwestern PA. Maple Producers held their 13th annual Maple Taste and Tour March 19 and 20. Read and Learn more at Got Maple?
3. Canadohta's Radio Station WUUK-LP at 105.7 will soon be on the air full time. Currently, they are test broadcasting for several hours a day. Discover more about the station and a planned get together fund raiser. Discover more at WUUK-LP
Koyote Hill Update
Thanks for the visit! Its been a busy couple months and some re-organization around here. If you care to leave a comment, please send your thoughts to KoyoteHill@outlook.com Again, Thanks for the visit.